• Human-Translated Fact Sheets and Video
  • Large Print

Homeless? Get Help Now

Snohomish County employs a Coordinated Entry system for veterans that are literally homeless (staying in an emergency shelter or staying in a place considered uninhabitable) or at imminent risk of becoming homeless (within 14 days of losing their permanent housing).

In order to access this system, all the veteran has to do is contact Northsound 211, and during your phone intake, please mention that you (or another adult in your household) are a veteran.

Additionally, you can gain access to the Coordinated Entry by either contacting Catholic Community Services or Snohomish County Veterans Assistance Program (numbers below). Finally, you can also request a screening for Veterans’ Supportive Housing by contacting the local Department of Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH) staff.

  • Northsound 211: 211
  • Catholic Community Services: (425) 257-2111
  • Snohomish County Veterans Assistance Program: (425) 388-7255 / (425) 388-7367
  • VASH Intake (leave message): (425) 293-0557
  • Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program: (425) 921-3448 / (425) 921-3478

Snohomish County has extremely limited emergency shelter options, none of which are veteran-specific. If you are in need of emergency shelter, please let the intake specialist know when you are calling 211.

If you have questions about anything related to veterans homelessness, feel free to email Jerry Gadek, Snohomish County VSO, at gerard.gadek@snoco.org.


Driving Walking/Biking Public Transit  Get Directions